30-Day Hassle Free Returns:
All products sold by Croft Supply are new and most are under warranty from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, and the product has not been used or installed, Croft Supply will give you a full refund if you return the product within 30 days.
Please review our return policy below to ensure that the products are eligible for return prior to submitting a return request.
Return items you ordered:
To start a return on an item(s) you ordered, please follow these simple steps:
- 1. There are two ways to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #)
- 1. If you have an account with us, sign in to your account> Completed Orders> Return Item(s). Fill out the Return Item(s) Form, and we will provide you an RMA#.
- 2. If you do not have an account with us, contact us and let us know the reason for the return. To request an RMA#, all we need is your full name, order number (sometimes order date and/or shipping address to confirm the purchase), and the product that you would like to return.
- 2. After you have received an RMA#, please write the RMA# on the outside of your shipping package and ship the merchandise back to us within 30 days of receiving of your merchandise.
Done, it is that easy!
- All returns must be returned in unused condition and packaging as purchased, and include all of the original accessories (i.e. installation tools, screws, manuals etc.)
- Any return that is in a used or damaged condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- The product will be considered used if:
- Has been installed or mounted on equipment or other devices
- Has signs of cosmetic wear. (i.e. installation marks, blemishes, scratches or dents)
- Has been physically altered or damaged
- Claims for missing or damaged items/parts in transit must be received within three days of receipt. If no notification is received within three days, a refund/exchange will not be issued.
- The return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation. Installation of parts is recommended done by trained authorized personnel.
- Returns without an RMA# will not be accepted and will be sent back to the buyer at their own expense.
- Shipping charges on returns are the responsibility of the customer. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return is due to the error of Croft Supply order processing.
- Croft Supply will not be held responsible for lost or damaged items caused by return packages. Tracking numbers and insurance on return merchandise(s) are highly recommended.
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days after arrival to Croft Supply for returns to be processed.