The RG40 is a compact, high pressure, spring operated regulator designed to reduce high pressures down to working pressures. It features a rugged brass body and housing with a durable metal diaphragm and nylon disk for handling high pressure drops.
Typical applications include reduction of high pressure to operate chemical injection pumps, valve actuators or controllers. Its compact form and cost effective design make it an ideal choice for many other applications as well.
- 1/4" NPT Connection (1 Inlet, 3 Outlets)
- Inlet Pressure Rating: 5000 psi
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 180°F (-29°C to 82°C)
- Output Ranges: 0-125 psi & 0-225 psi
- Brass Body and Housing Material
- Stainless Steel Diaphragm Material
- Nylon Disk Material
- Standard Adjustment Screw