Order Processing Time:
- Croft Supply guarantees to ship the SAME or NEXT business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise.
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday (except holidays). Shipment cut off time is 1 P.M. Eastern Time. In order for your order to ship out the same business day, the order must be received by 1 P.M., otherwise, the order will be shipped the next business day.
- UPS and USPS are the primary shipping provider. A shipping provider is selected based on the customer's location, weight of the order and the shipping method the customer has chosen at check out.
- Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown the shipping rate as well as the estimated delivery time for the order.
- Croft Supply will provide a tracking number by email when the order is shipped out. If the customer does not receive a tracking number by email, please contact us.
- Croft Supply will only ship within the U.S.
- Insurance is included for orders over $100. Signature confirmation is required for orders over $300. If the customer wish to purchase insurance for orders under $100 or signature confirmation for orders under $300, please contact us after the order is placed before the shipment cut off time.
- Insurance covers the cost of the item(s) against loss or damage during transit.
- o Insurance claim for lost in transit: Tracking status must shows that the package never reached the destination, and we must wait 20 days after the package was shipped out before filing a claim with the insurance company.
- o Insurance claim for damaged in transit: If a product arrived damaged, customer must contact Croft Supply within three days of receipt. Customer must provide pictures of the damaged product(s) and mailing packaging. Customer is required to hold on to the product until the claim is settled. Croft Supply might request the product to be returned to us.
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will treat the order as a regular return. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package back to us, you will be issued a refund for the product, but the shipping and handling fee will be nonrefundable.
- If a package is undeliverable as addressed due to customer's mistake and/ or is lost in transit while returning to us, Croft Supply will not be responsible for the loss of the lost package.
- If a lost package is due to an error that Croft Supply caused then we will provide a full refund or replace the lost package. Croft Supply will not be liable for the loss of shipment if the tracking status shows "Delivered", even when you purchase insurance with the initial order. The insurance company will not accept claims for packages that shows “Delivered” in the tracking status.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the address provided to us is correct and current. If the package is lost due to the customer providing incorrect or incurrent address then Croft Supply is not responsible for the loss.