Order Processing Time:
- Croft Supply guarantees to ship the SAME or NEXT business day after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise.
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday (except holidays). Shipment cut off time is 1 P.M. Eastern Time. For your order to ship out the same business day, the order must be received by 1 P.M., otherwise, the order will be shipped the next business day.
- UPS and USPS are the primary shipping provider. A shipping provider is selected based on the customer's location, the weight of the order and the shipping method the customer has chosen at check out.
- Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown the shipping rate as well as the estimated delivery time for the order.
- Croft Supply will provide a tracking number by email when the order is shipped out. If a tracking number is not received, please contact us.
- Croft Supply will only ship within the U.S.
- Insurance is included for orders over $100. Signature confirmation is required for orders over $300. If the customer wishes to purchase insurance for orders under $100, or would like signature confirmation for orders under $300, please contact us after the order is placed before the shipping cut off time.
- Insurance covers the cost of the item(s) against loss or damage during transit.
- o Insurance claim for lost in transit: Tracking status must show that the package never reached the destination, and we must wait 20 days after the package was shipped out before filing a claim with the insurance company.
- o Insurance claim for damaged in transit: If a product arrived damaged, the customer must contact Croft Supply within three days of receipt. The customers must provide pictures of the damaged product(s) and mailing packaging, and they are required to hold on to the product until the claim is settled. Croft Supply might request the product to be returned to us.
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will treat the order as a regular return. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package back to us, you will be issued a refund for the product, but the shipping and handling fee will be nonrefundable.
- If a package is undeliverable as addressed due to customer's mistake and/ or is lost in transit while returning to us, Croft Supply will not be responsible for the loss of the lost package.
- If a lost package is due to an error that Croft Supply caused then we will provide a full refund or replace the lost package. Croft Supply will not be liable for the loss of shipment if the tracking status shows "Delivered", even when you purchase insurance with the initial order. The insurance company will not accept claims for packages that shows “Delivered” in the tracking status.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the address provided to us is correct and current. If the package is lost due to the customer providing an incorrect address, then Croft Supply is not responsible for the loss
30-Day Hassle Free Returns:
All products sold by Croft Supply are new and most are under warranty from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, and the product has not been used or installed, Croft Supply will give you a full refund if you return the product within 30 days.
Please review our return policy below to ensure that the products are eligible for return prior to submitting a return request.
Return items you ordered:
To start a return on an item(s) you ordered, please follow these simple steps:
- 1. There are two ways to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #)
- 1. If you have an account with us, sign in to your account> Completed Orders> Return Item(s). Fill out the Return Item(s) Form, and we will provide you an RMA#.
- 2. If you do not have an account with us, contact us and let us know the reason for the return. To request an RMA#, all we need is your full name, order number (sometimes order date and/or shipping address to confirm the purchase), and the product that you would like to return.
- 2. After you have received an RMA#, please write the RMA# on the outside of your shipping package and ship the merchandise back to us within 30 days of receiving your merchandise.
Done, it is that easy!
- All returns must be returned in unused condition and packaging as purchased, and include all of the original accessories (i.e. installation tools, screws, manuals, etc.)
- Any return that is in a used or damaged condition will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- The product will be considered used if:
- Has been installed or mounted on equipment or other devices
- Has signs of cosmetic wear. (i.e. installation marks, blemishes, scratches or dents)
- Has been physically altered or damaged
- Claims for missing or damaged items/parts in transit must be received within three days of receipt. If no notification is received within three days, a refund/exchange will not be issued.
- The return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation. Installation of parts is recommended done by trained authorized personnel.
- Returns without an RMA# will not be accepted and will be sent back to the buyer at their own expense.
- Shipping charges on returns are the responsibility of the customer. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return is due to the error of Croft Supply order processing.
- Croft Supply will not be held responsible for lost or damaged items caused by return packages. Tracking numbers and insurance on return merchandise(s) are highly recommended.
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days after arrival to Croft Supply for returns to be processed.