*Price is per box of 15*
Economical Depth Filtration at higher flow rates and higher viscosities. Matrix cartridges have a two-stage filtration design to maximize particle removal and service life in viscous fluid filtration applications.
• Same rigid structure as industry standard resin bonded without the environmentally harmful phenolic resin
• True gradient density
• Consistent particle removal efficiencies
• Extended cartridge life
• PH range from 4 to 10 in most applications
• Extensive chemical compatibility
• Wide range of effective applications
• Silicone free construction ensures no contamination to adversely affect adhesion properties of coatings.
• Outer layers collect large particles, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size.
• Available with optional end treatments.
• Withstands pressure surges up to 100 psi across cartridge.
• Unique polyester media formulation strengthens cartridge for use with fluid viscosities up to 15000 SSU.
• Animal Oils
• Chemical Coatings
• Injection Well
• Organic Fluids
• Organic Solvents
• Printing Inks
• Process Water