The LC10 liquid level controller is a rugged, displacer operated liquid level controller that is ideal for use on scrubbers, separators, heater treaters or anywhere else liquid level control is needed. Its industry-proven force balance design allows for control of gas/liquid as well as liquid/liquid interfaces.
This liquid level controller can be mounted on the left or right hand side and is direct acting. Both the mounting and action are field reversible. Its available with an easily replaceable snap or throttling pilot for pneumatic control.
LC10 Liquid Level Controller Features:
- Connection Size 2" NPT (Male)
- Class NPT or Union
- Materials (Body/Trim) CS/303SS
- Buna Seal Material
- Displacer Size Code 1.88 x 12
- Displacer Material PVC
- Gauges 0-30 SST, Brass Internals
- 12" (Standard Horizontal) and 15" (Standard Vertical) Arm Lengths
- Snap and Throttle Pilot Options