Lead time: 10-12 Days
This self-contained pressure-reducing regulator is designed for flexibility and is for low and high pressure systems. It can be used with natural gas, air, or other gases. It is primarily used to regulate pressure and volume to fuel gas valves or production instrumentation on oil and gas process equipment.
• Easy Maintenance: The top entry design allows the trim to be replaced with the body still in-line.
• Protective Cap: Tamper Resistant Pressure Setting
• Steel Body and Die Cast Aluminum Diaphragm Housing
• Body can be rotated to four positions with diaphragm housing for user convenience.
• NACE Compatible
• Utility Spring Range Available: 10 to 95 psig