Lead time: 10-12 Days
These valves are for general purpose gas and air services, and are recommended for over-pressure protection on separators, compressors, pressure vessels, heater-treaters, gathering and transmission lines, meter runs and other systems where the rated capacities of the valve are commensurate with the requirements of the system. All of these valves are manufactured in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and have been capacity tested and certified by the National Board to meet the requirements of Section VIII of the ASME Code, as signified accordingly by the symbols “UV” and “NB” on their nameplates.
- ASME Coded: “UV” Section VIII Air/Gas and Liquid
- Enhanced Guided Lift System: Optimum Performance
- High Volume Applications
- Low Pressure Applications
- Stainless Steel Internals
- Lap Joint Flanges for Easy Alignment